TCAFCU Payment Protection is a voluntary loan payment protection product that helps preserve your family’s standard of living and gives you relief from financial burdens if a protected life event happens to you.
What is TCAFCU Payment Protection?
We realize that unexpected events can happen in an instant. That’s why we offer this unique program that will take care of your loan payments should you become involuntarily unemployed, disabled (injury and/or illness) or experience loss of life. This program is extremely affordable, since you only need to purchase enough protection to cover your loan balance.
What are the benefits of TCAFCU Payment Protection?
- Helps avoid missing loan payments and protects your credit rating
- Easy enrollment and eligibility requirements
- Financial peace of mind for cents a day
- Immediate coverage for eligible borrowers
- Cost is included with your loan payment
How does it work?
If a protected life event happens to you or a protected co-borrower on your loan, TCAFCU Payment Protection will cancel the principal and/or interest, up to the agreed maximum.
What are protected life events?
- Disability (injury and/or illness)
- Loss of Life
- Involuntary Unemployment
What type of loans can be covered?
- Consumer Loans – Auto, Motorcycle, Boat, RV, and Personal
- Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Credit Card – TCAFCU Visa Platinum
How do I protect my loans?
It’s easy! Call us at 610.326.3705 or email us at email@example.com to ask about protecting your loans today!
*Your purchase of TCAFCU Payment Protection is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact a Loan Specialist for a full explanation of the terms of TCAFCU Payment Protection. You may cancel the protection at any time. If you cancel protection within the first 30 days of taking a new loan, you will receive a full refund of any fee paid for that protection.