Member Service Specialist
We are currently seeking a Full Time Member Service Specialist to join our team at our Pennsburg location. Member Service Specialists create a positive member experience by assisting members and potential members with their full financial needs. Primary responsibilities will include knowledge of credit union products and services, opening and maintenance of accounts, responding to problems and directing members to the appropriate individuals. This position requires a passion for member service and strong communication skills. A high school or equivalent education required. One year of financial or retail experience is preferred. Good computer skills are necessary.
- Provide an ultimate level of service to members and co-workers in an efficient manner
- Identify needs and provide solutions for our members
- Open all types of credit union accounts with focus on deposit products and services
- Perform various transactions on accounts
- Strive to attain goals set by management team
- Attend job-related meetings, conferences, seminars and training courses as needed
- Display a willingness to learn about our credit union, current data processing system and general office procedures
- Perform a variety of miscellaneous tasks which may include typing, filing, answering phone calls and other duties as assigned
- Complete job duties in compliance with policies and procedures established by the Board of Directors under the rules and regulations set by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FINCEN) and the state of Pennsylvania.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in a sales or financial environment
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- If you are interested in applying for this position, please email Dora Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org