Member Service Specialist
The Member Service Specialist will create a positive experience by assisting members and potential members with their full financial needs. This position will require knowledge of credit union products and services, opening and maintenance of accounts, responding to problems and directing members to the appropriated individuals.
- Provide an ultimate level of service to members and co-workers in an efficient manner.
- Identify needs and provide solutions for our members.
- Open all types of credit union accounts with focus on deposit products and services.
- Perform various transactions on accounts.
- Strive to attain goals set by the management team.
- Attend job-related meetings, conferences, seminars and training courses as needed.
- Display a willingness to learn about our credit union, current data processing system and general office procedures
- Perform a variety of miscellaneous tasks which may include typing, filing, answering phone calls and other duties as assigned.
- Complete job duties in compliance with policies and procedures established by the Board of Directors under the rules and regulations set by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FINCEN) and the State of Pennsylvania.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a sales or financial environment.
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.