A Bright Financial Future Starts Here!
Tri County Area FCU has student branches located inside of 2 local high schools, Pottsgrove HS and Pottstown HS. TCAFCU student branches are run by a TCAFCU staff member. All students, faculty and staff members at each school have access to these branches.
Our goal is to help students get started on the right path to developing strong financial habits.
- Free Student Checking Accounts – Ages 13 -23
- Savings Accounts
- Auto Loans, including special auto loans for 1st time buyers
- Credit Cards, including secured cards to help you start building your credit
- Student Loans
- On The Go Banking including PCXpress (online banking) and the TCAFCU Mobile App!
- Annual $1500 Scholarship – Application Deadline is March 31, 2023
At the student branches, you can:
- Make deposits & withdrawals
- Ask questions about your accounts
- Sign up for on the go access to your accounts.
Open An Account
Apply for a Loan
Apply for a $1500 Scholarship
|Monday||10:00 – 1:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 – 2:00|
|Friday||10:00 – 1:00|
|Tuesday||11:00 – 1:30|
|Thursday||11:00 – 1:30|
Student Checking Promotion Details: *$25 will be deposited to New Student Checking account at the time of account opening. Account must remain open for at least 60 days. New Student Checking accounts only. One offer per person. May not be combined with any other offer. Offer valid 3/1/23 – 5/31/23. **Minimum age for student checking and debit card is 13 years of age when a parent or guardian is on the account with the student.