A Bright Financial Future Starts Here!
Tri County Area FCU has student branches located inside of 2 local high schools. TCAFCU student branches are run by a TCAFCU staff member. All students, faculty and staff members at each school have access to these branches.
Our goal is to help students get started on the right path to developing strong financial habits.
- Free Student Checking Accounts (ages 16-23)
- Savings Accounts
- Auto Loans, including special auto loans for 1st time buyers
- Credit Cards, including secured cards to help you start building your credit
- Student Loans
- On The Go Banking including PCXpress (online banking) and the TCAFCU Mobile App!
At the student branches, you can:
- Open a TCAFCU Account
- Make deposits & withdrawals
- Ask questions about your accounts
- Sign up for on the go access to your accounts.
- Apply for a loan
|Monday||10:00 – 1:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 – 2:00|
|Friday||10:00 – 1:00|
|Tuesday||11:00 – 1:30|
|Thursday||11:00 – 1:30|