A Money Market Account is designed to reward you for your higher savings balance. The rate you earn is variable and is generally higher than the rate on other insured savings accounts. At the same time, your money is still easily accessible. It’s a great way to earn higher rates and have your funds available when needed.
- Tiered rates allow higher balances to earn higher rates
- Unlimited lobby withdrawals
- Money Market Checks are available
- Up to six pre-authorized, automatic or electronic withdrawals are allowed per month. From the six withdrawals, three may be from Money Market Checks.
- 24/7 Access through PCXpress, PhoneXpress & our Mobile App!
- Fully Insured funds up to $250,000 by the NCUA
|Personal Savings & Checking||Minimum Balance to Earn APY*||Dividend Rate||APY*|
|Share Account||$0.00 – $999.99||0.050||0.05|
|Share Account||Over $1,000.00||0.050||0.05|
|Club & Alternate Savings Accounts||$0.00||0.050||0.05|
|Interest Checking Account||$700.00||0.050||0.05|
|Money Market Plus||$0.00 – $2,499.99||0.00||0.00|
|Money Market Plus||$2,500 – $49,999.99||0.15||0.15|
|Money Market Plus||$50,000 – $99,999.99||0.15||0.15|
|Money Market Plus||Over $100,000||0.15||0.15|
|Accumulative IRA Accounts||$0.00||0.30||0.30|
APY is Annual Percentage Yield and is effective 7.28.17. The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and the frequency of compounding for an annual period. Fees could reduce earnings on account. All Credit Union programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Call us at 610.326.3705 for current information.