Our lobbies are open! We continue to strongly recommend the use of Mobile/Online Banking and drive-thru services whenever possible.
Our Loan Officers and Member Service Specialists will be available by appointment only.
Member Service Specialists can help you:
- Open an account
- Make changes to an existing account
- Troubleshoot debit/credit card problems
Normal teller transactions will be conducted at the teller windows. Please note that we are temporarily unable to accept shared branching transactions at our offices.
All members will be asked to show identification prior to entering the lobbies and will be required to wear face masks/face coverings while inside the building. Please be advised that we will be following CDC and PA Dept of Health guidelines with regard to social distancing, which will limit the capacity of our lobbies.
We ask that you do not enter our lobbies if anyone of the following apply to you:
- You received a diagnosis of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days
- You are living with someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days
- You had unprotected contact (no mask or social distancing) with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days
- You have any of these new symptoms within the last 72 hours:
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher, or a feeling of fever, shaking or chills
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
- Unexplained muscle aches
- New-onset cough
- Loss of senses of smell or taste
Andrew C. Pistoria
- Open a new account
- Add additional shares to your existing account
- Apply for a loan
- Deposit checks
- Pay Bills
- Turn your debit card on/off
- and more!
As a member, you also have access to over 32,000 surcharge free ATMs. Check out our locator page to find one near you!
We are ready to assist our members who are experiencing a hardship as a result of businesses shutting down and/or cutting hours due to the outbreak.
Ways we can help:
- We have revised our Loan Skip A Payment Program. During the COVID-19 Pandemic, you may be eligible to skip additional payments.
- Loan Skip a Payment Fees will be waived
- Late fees will be waived
- Special Loans for members with deferred payments up to 60 days
Please contact us at 610.326.3705 for further details and to discuss available options.
Federal and State loan programs are available for small businesses in Pennsylvania through the Small Business Administration (SBA). Under the CARES Act, the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and the Payroll Protection Program (PPL Program) Loan are available.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)– Loans are available to provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue. Applications and funding for the EIDL loans are handled directly by the SBA. To apply for an EIDL, click here.
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP Loan) – This program is available to help businesses keep their employees on the payroll. The PPP will be available to businesses through the SBA and financial institutions. Applications are no longer available for this program.
Protect Your Information
Please be aware that with a heightened pandemic threat comes the elevated potential of scams.
- Do not share any account information, social security numbers, passwords or other personal details with anyone who contacts you asking for such information.
- Be cautious of all emails you receive regarding coronavirus or Covid19. Do not open any emails from anyone you are not familiar with.
- Obtain all research on the subject from reliable sites, as there has been an uptick in the number of bogus sites containing malware.
If you suspect you have been a victim of fraud or if you receive suspicious communication claiming to be from Tri County Area FCU, contact us at 610.326.3705