Important COVID-19 Information
Serving Our Members
The health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority. We are taking precautionary measures and limiting access to our branch locations. As of Thursday, March 19th, our branches are accessible by phone and drive up only.
We encourage you to take advantage of our convenient, digital services, so you can conduct most account transactions and apply for loans within the comfort and safety of your home. Using PCXpress (Online Banking) and the TCAFCU Mobile App, you can manage your accounts without putting yourself or others at risk.
|Monday – Wednesday||9:00 – 4:30|
|Thursday||9:00 – 6:00|
|Friday||9:00 – 7:00|
|Saturday||9:00 – 12:00|
We are ready to assist our members who are experiencing a hardship as a result of businesses shutting down and/or cutting hours due to the outbreak.
Ways we can help:
- We have revised our Loan Skip A Payment Program. During the COVID-19 Pandemic, you may be eligible to skip up to 2 payments.
- Loan Skip a Payment Fees will be waived
- Late fees will be waived
- Special Loans for members with deferred payments up to 60 days
Please contact us at 610.326.3705 for further details and to discuss available options.
Federal and State loan programs are available for small businesses in Pennsylvania through the Small Business Administration (SBA). Under the CARES Act, the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and the Payroll Protection Program (PPL Program) Loan are available.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)– Loans are available to provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue. Applications and funding for the EIDL loans are handled directly by the SBA. To apply for an EIDL, click here.
- Payroll Protection Loan Program (PPL Program) – This program is available to help businesses keep their employees on the payroll between now and the end of June 2020. The PPL will be available to businesses through the SBA and financial institutions. For more information or to apply for a PPL, please call us at 610.326.3705
If you have any questions, please contact us at 610.326.3705.
Protect Your Information
Please be aware that with a heightened pandemic threat comes the elevated potential of scams.
SCAM ALERT: In response to the Federal Stimulus Package, fraudsters have deployed a variety of scams involving the coronavirus stimulus checks. Fraudsters are reaching out via text, phone calls and social media posts.
What you should know:
- Government agencies do not communicate through social media outlets
- You should NEVER pay a fee for a government grant
- Be aware of fake government agencies promoted by fraudsters. The only official list of all US Federal grant-making agencies can be found at grants.gov
- Do not share any account information, social security numbers, passwords or other personal details with anyone who contacts you asking for such information.
- Be cautious of all emails you receive regarding coronavirus or Covid19. Do not open any emails from anyone you are not familiar with.
- Obtain all research on the subject from reliable sites, as there has been an uptick in the number of bogus sites containing malware.
If you suspect you have been a victim of fraud or if you receive suspicious communication claiming to be from Tri County Area FCU, contact us at 610.326.3705
Enroll in eStatements and Receive a $5 bonus*
To enroll in eStatements, simply log in to PCXpress and click on the “eStatements” box, which can be found under the “Accounts” tab.
|*Enroll in eStatements between March 1, 2020 and April 30, 2020 and receive $5.00 deposited to your Share Savings account on your next statement cycle. Offer limited to one (1) $5.00 reward per account. New enrollments only. Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice.|