Serving Our Members
The health and safety of our members and employees remains our top priority. We want to serve our members in the best way possible at this time.
We are excited to announce that we are now taking appointments for member service and loan transactions outside. Appointments will be available beginning on July 27th at both branch locations, weather permitting. To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 610.326.3705.
Teller transactions will continue to be handled by drive up only.
Effective July 11th: We are temporarily unable to accept shared branching transactions at our offices.
- Open a new account
- Add additional shares to your existing account
- Apply for a loan
- Deposit checks
- Pay Bills
- Turn your debit card on/off
- and more!
|Monday – Wednesday||9:00 – 4:30|
|Thursday||9:00 – 6:00|
|Friday||9:00 – 7:00|
|Saturday||9:00 – 12:00|
We are ready to assist our members who are experiencing a hardship as a result of businesses shutting down and/or cutting hours due to the outbreak.
Ways we can help:
- We have revised our Loan Skip A Payment Program. During the COVID-19 Pandemic, you may be eligible to skip additional payments.
- Loan Skip a Payment Fees will be waived
- Late fees will be waived
- Special Loans for members with deferred payments up to 60 days
Please contact us at 610.326.3705 for further details and to discuss available options.
Federal and State loan programs are available for small businesses in Pennsylvania through the Small Business Administration (SBA). Under the CARES Act, the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and the Payroll Protection Program (PPL Program) Loan are available.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)– Loans are available to provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue. Applications and funding for the EIDL loans are handled directly by the SBA. To apply for an EIDL, click here.
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP Loan) – This program is available to help businesses keep their employees on the payroll. The PPP will be available to businesses through the SBA and financial institutions. This program has been extended through August 8th. For more information, or to apply for a PPP, please call us at 610.326.3705.
Protect Your Information
Please be aware that with a heightened pandemic threat comes the elevated potential of scams.
SCAM ALERT: In response to the Federal Stimulus Package, fraudsters have deployed a variety of scams involving the coronavirus stimulus checks. Fraudsters are reaching out via text, phone calls and social media posts.
What you should know:
- Government agencies do not communicate through social media outlets
- You should NEVER pay a fee for a government grant
- Be aware of fake government agencies promoted by fraudsters. The only official list of all US Federal grant-making agencies can be found at grants.gov
- Do not share any account information, social security numbers, passwords or other personal details with anyone who contacts you asking for such information.
- Be cautious of all emails you receive regarding coronavirus or Covid19. Do not open any emails from anyone you are not familiar with.
- Obtain all research on the subject from reliable sites, as there has been an uptick in the number of bogus sites containing malware.
If you suspect you have been a victim of fraud or if you receive suspicious communication claiming to be from Tri County Area FCU, contact us at 610.326.3705